IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CORONA VIRUS
Update to clinic availability as per Health Canada Guidelines
We are closed to the public until April 7th, 2020. We are accepting emergency patients at our Wynford location. Conditions permitting, we will reopen to the general public April 8th, 2020.
The rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is unsettling, changing daily life and the operations of many businesses, schools and workplaces. There is a great deal of uncertainty, and we would like you to know that the health and well being of our patients and therapists is what matters most at Fairview Physiotherapy and Rehab Centre. Our priority is maintaining our commitment to serving you safely and reliably.
Since the risk associated with the coronavirus emerged, we have taken action consistent with guidance from Health Canada, as well as provincial and local authorities. We have reinforced hygiene protocols and taken numerous precautions to keep our offices, therapists and patients safe, including increased cleaning at the Wynford location.
Your patience and understanding as we evolve our business to serve you is greatly appreciated. We’re focused on the future and we’re going to keep working hard to ensure everyone’ safety.
Thank you for your support, in whatever way that may appear over the coming weeks.
If you have any questions, please email us and we will reply as soon as possible.
What We're Doing:
- Increasing how often the common areas are cleaned. This includes wiping down surfaces, door handles, etc with a hospital-grade disinfectant
- Ensuring that all equipment is disinfected after every use
- Continually monitoring our overall situation and making adjustments as needed
- We are asking patients that have traveled in the last 14 days or have come into contact with anyone that has travelled to cancel all appointments for the next 2 weeks.
- Asking patients that are experiencing any symptoms or have come in contact with anyone that is showing symptoms to stay home
- We are limiting the amount of patients in at any time to prevent crowds and to have a chance to disinfect all surfaces.
What You Can Do:
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please stay home.
- Consider speaking to your doctor should you experience symptoms such as sore throat, fever, cough, headache, and/or shortness of breath.
- If you have travelled to any countries with travel restrictions/warnings related to COVID-19, please avoid visiting our clinic for 14 days upon your return to Canada.
- Thoroughly wash your hands (for at least 20 seconds. Humming Happy Birthday helps).
- Upon arrival, immediately use the hand sanitizer at the front desk
- As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes. If you find yourself sneezing or coughing, please do it into a tissue or your elbow.
- Most importantly, take good care of yourself and stay well-rested, prioritizing sleep.