IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COVID-19
As of Monday November 23, 2020 we will remain open as an essential service, and strengthen our pre-established health protocols.
Patient visits are limited by appointment only. Please confirm you do not have any of the following symptoms before you attend your appointment.
- New onset of cough
- Worsening chronic cough
- Difficulty breathing
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Runny nose/Nasal congestion without other known cause
- Difficulty swallowing
- Hoarseness of Voice
- Decrease or loss of taste/smell
- Unexplained Fatigue /Malaise/ muscle aches (myalgias)
- Nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain
- Pink Eye (conjunctivitis)
Please confirm you do not have any of the above mentioned symptoms before your appointment. In the event that you currently present with any of the pre mentioned symptoms, please let us know and we will reschedule you. If you will develop any symptoms mentioned above after your appointment, or if you test positive for COVID-19, please let us know immediately.
We sincerely thank you for your cooperation during this time. We look forward to seeing you.
What We're Doing:
- Accepting only scheduled appointments.
- We are limiting the amount of patients in at any time to prevent crowds and to have a chance to disinfect all surfaces.
- Increasing how often the common areas are cleaned. This includes wiping down surfaces, door handles, etc with a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Ensuring that all equipment is disinfected after every use.
- Notifying the patients before their appointment to inform us of their health status.
- We are asking patients that have travelled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days or have come into contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Ontario to cancel all appointments for the next 2 weeks.
- Asking patients that are experiencing any symptoms or have come in contact with anyone that is showing symptoms to stay home.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at the front desk before your treatment.
- Hand washing stations and/or hand sanitizer available throughout the clinic
- PPE to be worn by all
What You Can Do:
- Wear a mask for your appointment.
- Call us before your appointment to confirm your health status.
- If you are feeling at all unwell, please stay home.
- Consider speaking to your doctor should you experience symptoms such as sore throat, fever, cough, headache, and/or shortness of breath.
- If you have travelled outside of Ontario, please avoid visiting our clinic for 14 days upon your return to home.
- Thoroughly wash your hands (for at least 20 seconds. Humming Happy Birthday helps).
- Upon arrival, immediately use the hand sanitizer at the front desk
- As much as possible, avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes. If you find yourself sneezing or coughing, please do it into a tissue or your elbow.
- Most importantly, take good care of yourself and stay well-rested, prioritizing sleep.