Thank you for your interest in the available Registered Physiotherapist position with Fairview Physiotherapy and Rehab Centre.
Our clinic is located in the heart of midtown Toronto with 2 central locations within busy and diversified medical buildings with high referral potential, one at 5 Fairview Mall Drive, Unit 250, and the other one at 20 Wynford Drive, Unit B3.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic Registered Physiotherapist for our busy multi-disciplinary wellness clinics. Candidates must work alongside our existing Physiotherapist, Registered Massage Therapists, Acupuncturists and Osteopath practitioners. Feel free to visit our website fairviewrehabcentre.com to learn more and apply directly.
We follow strict COVID-19 safety, cleaning and disinfecting protocols for our clinics, so our employees will feel confident returning to a safe work place and treat patients effectively while doing what they love. PPE and all cleaning and disinfecting materials are provided for, and patients must sign a pre-screen clearance and waiver prior to treatment. We provide our team the support that is needed to help their day run smoothly.
- Well-spoken, confident, and able to develop rapport with patients, surrounding professionals, and the community.
- Engaged in continuous learning and professional growth
- Committed to our integrated team approach
- Passionate about providing compassionate care for our patients
- Able to work within a flexible schedule and manage time and workload effectively
- An active member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Minimum 3 year clinical experience in a health care setting
- Manual Therapy and Acupuncture training an asset
- Available to work Saturdays into early afternoon
- Professional, upscale, respectful and supportive work environment.
- Marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Safe and supportive atmosphere.
- PPE provided for all employees.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00-$55.00 per hour- details will be discussed and determined based upon experience.
Please reply to this career post and attach your resume for an interview consideration. We look forward to meeting you and exploring the possibility of creating a successful practice with you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
|Experience||3 or more years|